WTG Project Developer / Package Manager
We are supporting a leading international energy developer in their search for a WTG Project Developer / Package Manager.
Our client develops offshore wind energy projects all over the world.
This role will manage the development of the overall Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) package, with a focus on supporting the planning and consent of the project, coordinating the development of interfaces & deliverables with other packages, manage project specific design processes, execute strategies for development, and lead the WTG tender process.
The role could be based in Hamburg or London.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies incl. EU, CAD and local tendering rules, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Management Plan & Procurement Manual.
- Maintain and enhance HSE in planning of package scope.
- Liaise with Procurement team to support procurement and local content activities (as applicable).
- Ensure coordination with other Package Managers, EPCI director, Procurement team & Regulatory team.
- Lead the WTG tender process and ensure WTG interfaces & deliverables are developed.
- Support bid submissions & business case with WTG inputs to the Devex, Capex, and Opex.
- Develop the Employer’s Requirements, specifications, design and technical documents for the WTG package, keeping in mind both execution and operations needs.
- Ensure WTG package is progressing according to development scope, budget and quality.
- Manage the technical requirements of the procurement and supply of the WTGs.
- Manage the closeout & handover of development WTG Package to the Execution WTG Package Manager.
- Encourage and drive knowledge sharing with other asset projects.
- Ensure transparent decision making and adequate documentation.
- Drive risk management within the WTG package.
- Prepare QA/QC plan & Quality activity schedule in conjunction with QA/QC Manager.
- Overall accountable for the WTG development deliverables.
- WTG commercial & technical experience including O&M knowledge.
- Team player with good social & communication skills.
- Reliable, trustworthy and willing to support/help others.
- Comfortable flagging problems when they arise and asking for help when needed.
- Ability to be proactive while working remotely & independently while updating team on progress regularly.